Marketplace set up problems

aylabear

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been trying to set up a online marketplace BUT it will not allow me up add things. I restarted my viewer as it suggested and it still will not allow me to add things. Did I miss a step or am I trying to upload them incorrectly? I followed a step by step youtube video. It worked well for him BUT it will not allow me. 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

aylabear wrote:

I have been trying to set up a online marketplace BUT it will not allow me up add things. I restarted my viewer as it suggested and it still will not allow me to add things. Did I miss a step or am I trying to upload them incorrectly? I followed a step by step youtube video. It worked well for him BUT it will not allow me. 

Hello aylabear,

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble setting up your Second Life Marketplace store and listing products for sale.

Please let us know exactly what is happening when you try to create a listing and we will be able to assist you further.

• Moderators

Toxic Champagne wrote:

I am also having a problem getting MP set up. Followed all the steps and the store is set up but when I click on Marketplace listings I get this error message......

Hello Toxic Champagne,

Thank you for the screenshot showing the issue you are having.  This should now be resolved.  If it is not, please let us know.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2950 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.