Marketplace Products Undeliverable

Charles Hera

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I got a notice a few minutes ago that a new product I put up a couple of days ago is not deliverable and that it had been unlisted.

Everything is there as it should be in the Marketplace folder but testing to myself doesn't get it delivered either. I am guessing this is a MARKETPLACE issue and not me, but it certainly is a hassle. Both new and older items had been selling with delivery up until just now.

Has anyone else had this happen? I will try to relist later and see if it is fixed and then send in a ticket if needed. So much for not having issues with the new system :).

Later edit. I am continuing to get NUMEROUS emails about non-delivery. Tried updating with a new version of product and that didn't work. Sent in a ticket.

I am guessing something is really wrong -- should others be having similar problems, well, you will know there is an issue.

Later edit:  No way to fix. Cannot delete the existing unlisted items (three in all with two saying unlisted). A bug in the new market system according to support. So beware, not that there is anything anyone can do.

Taking some time off. This is a mess.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.