Marketplace Listings - Reported and Unlisted?

Ch41ns4wBunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a gacha reseller, and it was to my understanding you could only list one gacha item per listing on Marketplace. My store has been successful the last several months until suddenly this morning- where I have been flagged for what seems to be most of my items and they've been marked unlisted. This is VERY disheartening.  I have not listed anything new since before Halloween.

Also, I am unsure of the reason precisely, as my emails say one thing ("The following flagging activity has occurred on [Haste] Shinju Harness & Panties Green, seen here (listing link removed) The item has been unlisted due to Listing Not Flagged As Adult')  and my Marketplace says another ("

November 14, 2016 08:56Product "[Haste] Shinju Harness & Panties Green" was flagged for Spam or Disallowed Listing Practices Item Spam (multiple listings for the exact same item)."

So...was it because of multiple listings, or because clothing wasn't flagged as adult?? Or someone reported me or what precisely? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you,

Jenni

• Moderators

Hello Ch41ns4wBunny,

I am sorry to hear that there has been actions taken against your product listings on the Second Life Marketplace store. 

Duplicate product listings are not permitted.  If you received an email with a link to a specific item that says it was removed for Item Spam, then the product was removed because your store already has a listing for the same item.

If you received a message that the item was unlisted because it was not set to the Adult Maturity Rating, then the item has profanity, visible nudity, controlled substances (like drugs), or has an image that is extrmemely violent/graphic. 

You should be able to click on the link to the item that was unlisted for not being adult where you can review the listing, edit it to change the rating to adult, and then list the item again using the options on the Edit Listing page for the product.

If you have additional questions or concerns, please submit a Support Case using the option for Marketplace Listings and a member of Linden Lab Customer Support will be able to assist you further.

Marketplace Support Portal

I  have had the same issue with one of my items being unlisted as  "Spam or Disallowed Listing Practices-Item Spam (multiple listings for the exact same item)." However, I am unable to access the listing in any fashion. Whatever I click tells me the item is unlisted, so I cannot see what the listing says.

As we are all aware, in the past there has been an issue where an item's listing has been changed after posting, and i am very careful that each listing correctly identifies the item being sold.

My question is how do i access this listing? I do not see that item listed with the number of items in my inventory, so I believe this is in error, but I cannot get to the listing itself to see.

Please help!

• Moderators

SierraBeth wrote:

I  have had the same issue with one of my items being unlisted as  "Spam or Disallowed Listing Practices-Item Spam (multiple listings for the exact same item)." However, I am unable to access the listing in any fashion. Whatever I click tells me the item is unlisted, so I cannot see what the listing says.

As we are all aware, in the past there has been an issue where an item's listing has been changed after posting, and i am very careful that each listing correctly identifies the item being sold.

My question is how do i access this listing? I do not see that item listed with the number of items in my inventory, so I believe this is in error, but I cannot get to the listing itself to see.

Please help!

Hello SierraBeth,

Please create a support case and Linden Lab Customer Support will be able to assist you directly.

• 1 year later...

Hello Dakota, 

2 of my listings are gone from MP, and I never got a mail or anything, it just vanished from everywhere, is not even in my "listings" as "unlisted"..

What can be the reason? Or why I did not get an kind of mail about it?

I made a ticket last night, and its still processing.

Hope it can be solved soon!

Thank you 

Edited by TEMPTATlON

38 minutes ago, TEMPTATlON said:

Hello Dakota, 

2 of my listings are gone from MP, and I never got a mail or anything, it just vanished from everywhere, is not even in my "listings" as "unlisted"..

What can be the reason? Or why I did not get an kind of mail about it?

I made a ticket last night, and its still processing.

Hope it can be solved soon!

Thank you 

This is happening to a lof of stores today.

Please see

Also LL just posted this to the grid status: https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/nylvk04mplfd

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Also LL just posted this to the grid status: https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/nylvk04mplfd

I guess they failed to "slay the dragon".

Investigating - The Marketplace is unavailable while we continue to investigate the issues surrounding Marketplace items becoming unlisted. Please continue to watch this blog for updates as they become available.
Dec 11, 07:45 PST

Identified - We have identified a solution to this matter and are actively working through the support cases and JIRA tickets that have been submitted. If you have been affected by the issue (Marketplace listings unlisting) and have not reported it to us yet, please file a support case. Thank you again for your patience as we slay this dragon.
Dec 4, 10:02 PST

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.