Listing in browser differs from Viewer, how to resolve?

Oceane Grumiaux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there, I have a question about the listings. I removed old items from my marketplace listing folder in my viewer and was able to bring it down from 2750 items to around 350 or so, as I only want to sell fat packs and demo's on the marketplace. However, when I look in my browser the old stuff is still there. 

Will this be autimatically updated at some point or do I have to take action for it and if so, how? It annoys me that the old items still show. 

I find the new way of listing much better and easier, when it all works it will be a huge improvement.

I just got an answer from the Lab, they say I have to remove manually all items I do not want anymore, so that means I have to remove like 2250 items... which is extremely time consuming as it is not possible to do a whole batch. You got to do it one by one and Marketplace is not very fast (although I have a very fast connection - glass fiber and a great computer), so it will take a few days I think.

I made a request to make it possible deleting a whole lot at the same time, or synchronize it with the viewer, but I do not have my hopes up high. *Sighs too and pulls hairs out.*

It is also not so helpful that everything is set on oldest item first.... so this means I have to scroll through 28 pages set on 100. One would think that it is a benefit for the Lab too, server wise, if they make deleting easier. I hope they hear me. I did this request a couple years ago. No results yet. 

Oceane Grumiaux wrote:

It is also not so helpful that everything is set on oldest item first.... so this means I have to scroll through 28 pages set on 100. One would think that it is a benefit for the Lab too, server wise, if they make deleting easier. I hope they hear me. I did this request a couple years ago. No results yet. 

You can sort as you like. Just click on the words on top of the listing. You can filter on Date, Listing Name, Maturity, Price, Permissions. When you click one of the words, it will show you an arrow. For example, price from low to high give an arrow upwards, when you click again the arrow shows downwards, and you the list filters from low to high.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.