Item removed from the Marketplace -- How can I have it listed again?

Lilly Figgis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Peewee Musytari wrote:

Submit a ticket and get it unlocked. Maybe it was delisted a couple of times already and you just put it back the same without realising.

Yes, I have re-submitted it without correcting all the keywords. I thought the problem was on the title, so I corrected it then re-listed. I had submitted a Ticket before posting here.

Phil Deakins wrote:

Play it straight, then you won't have to deal with any such problems again.

I do play straight in SL (all areas),

Anyway, Linden Lab got in touch with me.They have unblocked my listing, and they have also notified the Second Life Marketplace team that the block option was showing incorrect information on the Manage Inventory Page.

• 2 weeks later...

:( i had almost half of my items removed from marketplce  16 if be more precise and no button to edit it and only under 4 products they say :

Removed under our Marketplace Listing Guidelines for Spam or Disallowed Listing Practices-Keyword Spam (unrelated keywords that skew search results).

and other one: Removed under our Marketplace Listing Guidelines for Spam or Disallowed Listing Practices-Item Spam (multiple listings for the exact same item).

The multiple listing i dont understand at all is different color of an item so is sold separatly ! and keywords.. i set really only what was related with product nothing else more! 

Pleaseeeeeeee help ! Shall i log a help ticket with LL then ?

TY

I have also had items removed from the marketplace, as also a friend did because she had the wrong maturity rating on them, how do we remove the item and relist it without having to rename it? Xstreet gave us that option. When it is an item that is removed, no unlisted, how do we edit the item to change the rating to relist???

Dakota Linden wrote:

Greetings Lillipilli,

If the product was removed/blocked you will be unable to edit the listing.

You will need to submit a Support Case to have the product unblocked so that you can bring the listing into compliance.

Good grief, is this really the only option? Don't get me wrong, I know people engage in dodgy marketing practices, I can recall on the old xstreet the practice of white on white text that hid a whole range of keywords.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.