Is it possible to have more than one Mktplace store per account?

Tiamat Bingyi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2623 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 4 months later...

Hello Sir Alwin

it is posibble and allowed to create a new store using alt using same paypal with main account? in this case. my main account selling avatar components stuff and new alt selling a building like homes, skybox etc. but still use the same brand. same inworld store. and same paypal.. thats all allowed? and not againts the tos? thank you..

Angelica Stoneshield wrote:

Hello Sir Alwin

it is posibble and allowed to create a new store using alt using same paypal with main account? in this case. my main account selling avatar components stuff and new alt selling a building like homes, skybox etc. but still use the same brand. same inworld store. and same paypal.. thats all allowed? and not againts the tos? thank you..

I'm not Alwin but I hope I'm allowed answer anyway. ;)

Yes, you can use the same PayPal account for several alts and each of these alts can have their own MP store. That's how I do it myself.

Yes, many creators who make different things (avatar components and houses would be a good example) keep them separate on marketplace through alt accounts. It's so much easier for customers to browse the shop for what they're interested in, especially when it has more than a few pages.

IMO it's good practice to mention it in the account profiles and on the MP page, just to avoid confusion, make it easier for customers to find the right MP store, or know which account is best to contact you through.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2623 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.