Head's Up - Check your transactions on Dashboard to make sure you are being paid

Arwen Serpente

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On June 26, 2013, Order #1325108523 was delivered to a customer. I received the confirmation email and the corresponding transaction appears in the Marketplace transaction History and Reports/Orders. HOWEVER, my account was not credited. The transaction does not appear on my Dashboard at all (I searched all history for the past 3 years).  I have alerted support and was told to file a bug report. The bug report is filed.

Just a head's up to Merchants that with this changeover of the payment system, there may be failures that are occurring (maybe I'm just the only unlucky Merchant that this has happened to - who knows.) Make sure to check all your records to be sure you are being paid (Dashboard, email confirmations, MP Transaction History, Reports/Orders).

Arwen Serpente wrote:

On June 26, 2013, Order #1325108523 was delivered to a customer. I received the confirmation email and the corresponding transaction appears in the Marketplace transaction History and Reports/Orders. HOWEVER, my account was not credited. The transaction does not appear on my Dashboard at all (I searched all history for the past 3 years).  I have alerted support and was told to file a bug report. The bug report is filed.

Just a head's up to Merchants that with this changeover of the payment system, there may be failures that are occurring (maybe I'm just the only unlucky Merchant that this has happened to - who knows.) Make sure to check all your records to be sure you are being paid (Dashboard, email confirmations, MP Transaction History, Reports/Orders).

Pffft who wanted to be PAID for there work anyway? AMIRIGHT!? no seriousally though this a HUGE fail on LL part.

Interesting...

well, update on the Bug Report - it has been triaged and accepted. Due to the new way the JIRA/Bug Reports work, I don't think anything else will be visible to me once it is accepted.  I also see that on the Grid Status there is MP & Billing Maintenance planned for today starting at 9am SLT.

This has happened now 3-4 times (waiting to see if I get this last payment).  I contacted LL the first time and they delivered payment.  NOW they told me to submit a JIRA ticket as it looks like an oficial bug.  No word on IF they are even gonna send payment once fixed.. basically dodged the direct question. 

ANYways... since I couldn't find an open one, I submitted a ticket here: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-3077

Yes, it keeps happening to me as well.

CTL responded to another thread here on page 2: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/New-Payment-System-Questions/td-p/2061429/page/2

You may want to read through that response. Basically, they are saying they are working on fixing it and reimbursing those of us that are affected. But - you have to file a JIRA/Bug Report with the lost sales/order numbers to get reimbursed...I started one and just keep adding the new order numbers as the transactions fail to be credited to my account.

Arwen Serpente wrote:

waves to Lutricia
:)

Just responded in the other thread to you -

Start a JIRA/Bug Report and put your order numbers/info there for the transactions that are failing to be credited to your account. Keep it bookmarked and update it everytime a transaction fails.

waves back :)

I saw the reply, thank you for starting these threads in the first place, I would not been aware otherwise.

That is a great advice, I start a JIRA/Bug report but smart to bookmark it and update it with future ones, I was just wondering how to go about it if it would happen more times.

Just hope they solve this soon, it is very time consuming to sit and monitor every transaction.

Again, thank you Arwen :)

It is the worst yet, I agree.

I had something like this happen to me before, all in one day I was not paid for a slew of rather expensive items, and the buyers were not charged. I was told it was my tough luck, and I had to contact each buyer individually and ask for payment.  In this case, the buyer is being charged and LL is just keeping the money -- people have filed JIRAs as instructed and as far as I know, there have been NO REFUNDS. 

Yes, in a previous thread LL said it will refund us, we had to file a JIRA, I did, and update everyday w/ the new transactions that werent' paid, and just as someone else said. The JIRA was closed as 'duplicate' customer service also closes this complains sending you to file a JIRA, so its circular and nobody is keeping track in LL about this. I am, but they are closing all claims about it, so I have no idea how are they planning to fulfill the promise that they will pay us. :matte-motes-crying:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.