Going crazy with process credit issues

insilvermoonlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all

On Oct 8th I cashed out my lindens for USD for the first time. A couple days after initiating the process credit I received an email from LL asking me to verify my identity which I did using their net verify site. I was also asked to submit proof of my address which I also did promptly. Upon submitting said documents the case was closed immediately with no further communication or acknowledgment.  

So I wait, hoping that the situation is resolved. 5 days later my process credit is still pending. Since then I have submitted three more tickets. Each ticket gets a form reply, stating that I need to follow a link, read the instructions and submit what ever information they need. However the link goes back to my initial closed case. There does not appear to be anything on this page to fill out or comment on. In addition to that, the email goes on to say if I have any further questions to reply to the email and when I do, I find that the current ticket has been closed as well. 

This has happened three times now. Is LL messing with me? What am I missing? I even tried live chat and was told they could not help me with processing credit issues. 

Anyone have any thoughts on this issue? I could really use some advice at this point.

Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.