Does anyone?

Jetadore3x

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Know what this means. When I try to activate some of my folders I'm trying to list online it gives me this message. Also those certain products are not showing up on my mange listings either, what could be the problem?

Message I'm receiving below.

The transaction with the Marketplace failed with the following error: Reason: Unprocessable Entity ["Name can't be blank"]

i am presuming here that you are using the new VMM method. 

If so, a couple of things to check are: 

• Did You Create the listing before trying to activate
  • Make sure the folder you are trying to activate/Create is not an empty folder

hello i had the same problem with some of my gestures that in the folder i had 30 item or 20 items and no matter what i did it did not work i had to  make them as new items and loose the reviews i had , no idea why that hapened , now that all my stuff are in the new way  by sl i hope this problem will stop 

• 2 years later...

I'm having the same problem.  I activate the listing and then it tells me that you have to pick the folder to be the main folder...  I do that and it tells me that it's an error, and the name can't be blank.  I've done everything - shortening the name, taking periods or commas out of the name, anything that would cause a problem ... still does it.  But after I've relogged sometimes it will fix.  It's so annoying!!!  So that's all the advice I have, relog and see if it changes...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2338 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.