Direct Delivery Feedback

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took me a while to figure out where the Received Items were, I was looking for a system folder! :P

But yeah, it's all the way at the bottom. I did not crash. Using Exodus.

I took the folder our of received items.. but it's still there, the words received items, I hope that gets changed.

I already hid my library long time ago, hope I can do the same with this, or at least have it look like all the other folders with the SL logo on them :)

Hmmm...problem #1

I'm trying to delete some things out of the Unassociated Items section and I keep getting this error message:

"

So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back!

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly."

Then, I have to go back to the very first and start over again...

Do a test delivery first.  Make sure it goes through to your received items folder.  Go to one of your listings under Manage Listings and click the "Actions" button.  Go down to "Test Delivery" and click that.  Then check to make sure your item arrived in the received items folder.  If they all do...then yes...you can delete the magic box.

Lasher Oh wrote:

So they give us a 2 month deadline (shorter if you have free sample to give away) and right now the DD merchants folder will not allow me to deliver my items to it from my inventory - more than frustrating !!!!

^L^

Howdy, Lasher

I know of several merchants whose outboxes aren't working either.  I'm not sure what's going on.  Mine started working after I ordered and got the direct delivery bear in my received items folder and relogged.  MY problem now is that I can't delete the items in my unassociated items list. 

Marcus Hancroft wrote:

Lasher Oh wrote:

So they give us a 2 month deadline (shorter if you have free sample to give away) and right now the DD merchants folder will not allow me to deliver my items to it from my inventory - more than frustrating !!!!

^L^

Howdy, Lasher

I know of several merchants whose outboxes aren't working either.  I'm not sure what's going on.  Mine started working after I ordered and got the direct delivery bear in my received items folder and relogged.  MY problem now is that I can't delete the items in my unassociated items list. 

I agree with this. Mine only started working after I got the bear.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3841 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.