Deleted Listings Showing Up on MP

Chandra Pelazzi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recently deleted items that are no longer available have shown up as a listed item on my MP store pages.  The items do not show up in Listed/Non-Listed/Associated or Non-Associated so I cannot removed them from the MP store pages.  This is causing a confusing set of circumstances as when clicked on they are non-deliverable. Please advise.

It's a result of the new search that was implemented yesterday.  Several bugs were introduced, so most likely there will be several new JIRAs created.  I experienced a slightly different bug than you - in my case, inactive listings were made active again, but lead to the MP homepage when clicked.  The Manage Listings page shows them as inactive. The quickest fix for this one is to reactivate the listing and then deactivate it again.

For the issue you've described, unless you can figure out a workaround, you'll need to file a JIRA for it. https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

I have the same problem as you , items I have removed from the store long ago were back in my store and showing up again,although they are no longer in my listings not even as Inactive. And also in my new listings i am not able to add Related items.

Thank you for your posts.  I as well cannot fix the issue due to the items are and have been completely deleted from my folders.  As a result, I cannot relist then un-list the items.  I went through every page of my MP Store and made a list of 30 plus items that are listed on my MP store pages but are un-available and when clicked returns the customer to the MP start page.  Hence, my store looks a mess, wrong pictures, incorrect prices, deleted products that are listed and so on…

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.