Delete Option On Manage listings In Market Place

KhaleesiShinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As the thread suggests, would it be possible to have a option to "delete" a listing from the "Manage Listings" section.

Some off the stuff I had for sale was gacha and has since sold but would be nice to be able to delete said items in there to make it more manageable when it comes to setting up your new items in the manage listings section.

No point asking here, you need to create a JIRA here https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

I would put it in the BUG Project but then the next option below is "New Feature Request".

I'll also add that you'd be wasting your time though, this service is to pacify us while letting LL generally ignore anything that might be useful that we ask for.  There's already a very long list of really simple and high value things that receive no attention whatsoever.

Well I did wonder if it was because the items were Magic Box and not Direct Delivery but i've just looked at one of mine and that's not it.

Therefore it comes down to needing to file a support ticket and create a (placebo) JIRA describing the bug because there should be a delete option for both.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.