Can you change the name of your marketplace's items?

Hassel85

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. How is it going? I have a doubt. I want to change the name of my items on my marketplace. Can i change them easily? or do i have to upload them again? they have their names, but i want to change them to improve the search of those articles on marketplace webside. i tried to do that, i managed to change the name and when i did a delivery test i can see the names are the new ones i wrote them, but in my marketplace the old name is still the same, it didn't change.

thanks

Hassel85 wrote:

Hi. How is it going? I have a doubt. I want to change the name of my items. Can i change them easily? or do i have to upload them again? thank you so much!

for some reason i think your question isn't complete...

it's very easy to change names that hasn't much to do with uploading

look if the items is mod, right click and rename....

Sorry you are right. i didn't explain it well. i have just edited the message. i hope you understang me now:

Hi. How is it going? I have a doubt. I want to change the name of my items on my marketplace. Can i change them easily? or do i have to upload them again? they have their names, but i want to change them to improve the search of those articles on marketplace webside. i tried to do that, i managed to change the name and when i did a delivery test i can see the names are the new ones i wrote them, but in my marketplace the old name is still the same, it didn't change.

thanks

Hi. I changed the name of the folder and the ítem from my viewer, like you say the items are in my merchant listings. Then they Still have the older name in my marketplace when i see it from my browser. And i can't change the name there. I did a delivery test and i recieve the ítem with the New name. But i want to change the naves of my items because with the New search the key words don't work.i realised that the tittle is more important than the key words with the New search.

It's hard to understand exactly what your goal is, but I'll try to help;

Hassel85 wrote:

I want to change the name of my items on my marketplace. Can i change them easily? or do i have to upload them again? they have their names, but i want to change them to improve the search of those articles on marketplace webside.

Prerequisite Reading:

--------- Selling In The Marketplace

--------- Using the Viewer-Managed Marketplace

Yes you can change the name of a product advertisement listing on the Marketplace.

Hassel85 wrote:

i tried to do that, i managed to change the name and when i did a delivery test i can see the names are the new ones i wrote them, but in my marketplace the old name is still the same, it didn't change.

The product delivered will be the name of the associated item that you uploaded to your Viewer Managed Marketplace. It will be the name of the item included in the original folder.

[My Default Cube]

----[ My Default Cube ]

----------- [ My Default Cube Version 2 ]  

You will need to read "Changing An Item Associated With A Listing" and see if that solves your problem. You will be basically uploading the same product but with a different name, and it will be a new 'version'.

Hope that helps, if not, you will have to clarify your goals a bit better :D

Thanks for Your answers. I'll try to change the tittle like you have Just said. I tried that before but it didn't work. Maybe it takes time to change the New name. I think you understood me well. Thanks and sorry for my bad English. But that i what i want, only change the items' names in my marketplace to improve the search in the market. Thanks again. I will tell you all if it works. Hugs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.