Bugs,missing things on the viewer , so sad

kalliopi Ziplon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Disappointed again with sl

• To update the MP viewer was a mess , errors files , I had to delete the sl viewer from my pc , put the new one , do the update and still errors came up I had to click leave them be to make the install to be done .
  • When I change the name of the box and of the 2 folders in the listing window (me-listing) I still have to do edit listing so I can change the name of my item on the MP page . Why after all the effort they put to create something new and better they did not do it to change as the name change from the listing ?
  • The MP viewer is the worst viewer ever !!!! in so many ways , the grey color, the way you see the local chat , I cannot click on many items and change their permissions all at once as with other viewers , I have to do them one by one , its hard to find what you are looking for , they way the stuff looks like in the inventory …….
  • They should have think of something so the inventory would have not got over load from the listing items , mine went to 50,000 items now and if I  sell all my stuff in folders and not in boxes that need to be open it will go even more up so I I am forest to keep selling them in boxes now .

for one time when you make something new do it better pleaseeeee how hard is it ? 

have an amazing weekend 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.