*Being flagged for multiple listings for the exact same item on the Marketplace*

Gia Swizzle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Everyone!

I recently discovered the ability to post my Gacha items onto the Marketplace, which is so lovely! As you can imagine I have more than just one of each gacha item. Well, I have spent the afternoon listing them and just found out that a BUNCH of them were removed due to "Multiple Listings for the Exact same item".

With Gacha items I have to utlize the Xstreet magic Box (How nostalgic hehe) and have put each item within the Magic Box and then went to My Marketplace and started adding in item info and price for each item.

Does anyone know what to do once each object is in my Magic Box? Will my listing know if there are more than one of that object? Do I just list it once then put the amount available?

I need help! Here is my MP Store Link Below (All multiple items have already been taken down off by LL)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/136753

IIRC, when you add an item to the Magicbox that already has the same name as another product it will be renamed automatically. Exmaple: if you have GACHA HAIR RED in the box, and add another by same name it becomes GACHA HAIR RED 1. Therefore you can't list a product in your MP to have an availability of 2 because the linked products are named differently. (I don't think its possible to rename once in the magicbox, but I might be wrong)

The new VMM eliminates this, and allows you to have several of the same no-copy items in one folder and will become unlisted when all have been sold. With VMM fast approaching it might be worth considering an early migration as the Magicboxes will become unusable when its implemented live. More info here https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Viewer-managed-Marketplace-Beta/ta-p/2854226

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3236 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.