Banned text ???

Isabeau Baragula

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I try to set my item on the market place but i get the error : "Successfully updated, but banned text in the description field caused an automatic unlisting of the product"

So here is my item description :

This set includes:
- Table, 5Li (color change)
- Chair, 3Li (color change)
- Decor, 18Li.

This set is Copy-Modify

I can't do less than that , and i really dont see which word is banned in that.

If someone got a clue, would be greatly apreciated.

LL dosen't share their stupid/crazy bad word list , try testing just half you description at a time to narrow it down, then half of that half etc.  Whats the title on the item, or keywords, that might just be a generic warning for any of the text not just description.

My guess it's  the words table and or chair, as I've seen both used in adult clubs in SL.  Joking aside there are some pretty crazy words that should not be on the list, but are there because of guilt by association, or they just rhyme with something else.

Well that was even more stupid than i thought, but as you can see i didnt use crazy words, the banned word in my description is the "18Li" it needs a space between the 18 and Li.

I hope that can help someone else, with numbers 10+ you can't attach the Li to it, cause i had the same error on another item again i had 14Li attached and that was the error.

And i wonder why i hate to put stuff on marketplace.

That's some pretty far fetched weirdo rule that they're applying here.

Seems like they associating any number in the "teens" along with "Li" as being a contraction of "Lolita".

My recommendation is that for every single time a word gets trapped by the LL idiot filter, that the merchant submits a support ticket asking why and also an email to the commerce team.

I'm all about sharing the pain.

Isabeau Baragula wrote:

Well that was even more stupid than i thought, but as you can see i didnt use crazy words, the banned word in my description is the "18Li" it needs a space between the 18 and Li.

I hope that can help someone else, with numbers 10+ you can't attach the Li to it, cause i had the same error on another item again i had 14Li attached and that was the error.

And i wonder why i hate to put stuff on marketplace.

When dealing with banned MP text,  knowing to think compleatly unreasonably is half the battle,  Now that you know the secret it will be easier to deal with next time.  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3252 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.