5 Day Linden to US Exchange?

BenevolentDictator

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Remember it is 5 business days not regular days.  Weekends or holidays can't be counted in the number of days.

You may also want to check to see if you were requested to fill out tax forms.  If you were you should have received an email about it , unless your provider treated it as spam, and a support ticket would have been opened for you.

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Required_Account_Documentation_FAQ

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Required_Tax_Documentation_FAQ

Also if you are over $600 takout for the year and have not filled out a W-9 form (think I have that correct) you may need to do that and sometimes the email telling you about it goes astray. So in that case check your "ticket history".

But most likely it is just slow as it oftentimes is. And it is BUSINESS DAYS and sometimes more than is stated on the webpage.  

The better news is that The Lab is working on a speedier delivery time (this from Ebbe at the Best Practices Conference last week).   So maybe the very long wait will be over in the not too distant future.

I tried to transfer less than that about $350 just once and I got the email. I have to provide a pic copy of valid passport so it is taking time for me.  I submitted my old passport and even though they did not hold my account until I submit the new passport and gave me 1 month to submit it, I am not able to sell any lindens. 

• 1 year later...

im having problems getting my money been almost 3 months problem is my bank dont exspect pay pal or the other skil so my money just sits there they have no problem taking our money i dont understand why they cant  just put in back on my debit card 

Edited by UtahCowboy Kayor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.