2 Subscriptions issues

lucidtest Jinx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4348 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

first problem i have is on Manage subscriptions section...on mine i have 5 products with enhancments

but on page 1 it only shows 1 listing..on page 2 it shows 3 listings..and on page 3 it shows 1 listing

second prob is on page 3 there is one listing for 

Feature this item on the home page (L$899 every 7 days) activeedit

and then there is

Feature this item on the checkout receipt page (L$799 every 7 days) billingCharging, cannot edit right now.

this second one has been trying to charge and failing for over a month (yes i do have L$ in the account)

Hi Lucidtest,

Unfortunately, that's the way the Manage subscriptions section is set up (as in -> it doesn't make sense). Sometimes, there are blank pages in between the pages with listings on them, so if yours are consecutive, you're ahead of the game.

As for the one stuck in "billing...charging..." - I'd open a support ticket and send a screen shot of that to them so they can fix it for you. I don't think there's anything you can do from your side of things.

Hello^^

I have the same problem, there are tons of blank pages to browse trough (maybe because I did check this option to hide the inactive subscriptions, I dont need them, I dont want them and can not delete them). The "other" subscription page should and could also show the date and not just "active" or "expired"..

Well, current problem is that today LL took money for 24 subscriptions, there is or was no status change after, the same as it is for "lucidtest Jinx" just the difference that it took actually my money and all at once evne the dates are different to charge me.. all of this 24 in between 10 minutes. I have no idea when the next subscription is due or when was the last unless I write it down on paper.

I'am not able to change all of the 39 subscriptions either, just some, means that I'am not able to END the subscription of the products which I do not want to feature anymore and will be charged again without that I want this.

Somehow I'm not able to figure out which entry of the transaction history belongs to which enhancement, example:

Destination: Commerce Linden
MKT2 Subscription 
Description: Order #12936xxxxxx

This makes it super hard to track anything, not sure what I just paid for. A more clear order name or something would be nice to have.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4348 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.