would like friends please

moonlight1135

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have you searched for groups that share your interests?  Some groups are chattier than others but you may find someone or more there willing to chat re: your interests.  Additionally, you might post what interests you here and see if you get any takers.

/me sings like a broken record: Look up live music concerts!  We love new people!  There are hundreds of musicians from all over the world, playing live at all hours of the day. I don't mean DJs. I mean real musicians and singers performing live from their homes and studios. It's amazing and it's free. It's usually populated with fun loving and welcoming poeple.  And people won't hit on you all night to have sex. Most are open to a friendly hello and chat, especially if they know you are new to the live music scene or new to SL.  All concerts have hosts present that will gladly help you with any tech issues you might have hearing the music or figuring out how to dance, etc.   Just search in Events for Live Music.  Someone is likely performing right now.

hehehe All ya'll people looking for friends IM me. All my friends will tell you it's us against the WHOLE DAM World. 

I've started WARS for people who slighted my pals.

i gotta warn ya, there MIGHT be a small bit of drama every once and again hehehe, but I promise you will neva be bored :)

pinky swear!!!

(warning; you might wanna read my profile first. nvm bout googling me. the innanet is fulla slanders and lies!)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.