this is just sad tho

morganbelarius

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ah yes. been here for almost a year and a half, still have no friends. 
so i thought maybe i should make a post here and hope for the best?

anyways so yes hello. i'm a swedish equestrian who likes cats and pretty girls. actually, i love all animals. but mostly horses, cats and sheep. 
i listen to a lot of different music, from miley cyrus to enya to sia and cocorosie. and also watch a ton of shows, like shameless and oitnb. currently rewatching the walking dead. :)

i just looove nature like everything about it is so amazing. the trees and the earth, how they all work perfectly together and bring us such joy. asdfghjkl

if i seem somewhat interesting (ha hA), message me inworld (morganbelarius) or just post here. would love to make some new friends. :3

I actually love this section because writing ads is just so fun.

I saw your reply in my thread and decided I'd throw some pixie dust at your thread to return the love! We should totally, totally be friends. I'm having a bit of a busy weekend but I should be on within the next day or two and will drop a message to you then, if that'd be okay. :cathappy:

• 3 weeks later...

ahhhh!! Norman reidus <33333

I am literally obsessed with walking dead. like you dont even wanna know.

& MLP

& i DEF. think girls are much prettier than guys

I also have two cats here in SL. you should come see them. I think they could use some friends too. I wonder if there some kind of kittycats! playdate group. lol. >.<  why does that feel so dorky. lol.

Ohh & I've also been here for only a year and have only met a small group of people... yehp. def. feeling kind of lonely over here myself. ??

Lets plan something together!!

do you like haunted houses?? I know of this place. might be fun.

I dont know but I'm thinking that you definately need to message me inworld-either way.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.