i need a bestfriend <3

TarBear4life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Name: ruby :DD

do you play multi avis?: no but i play multi ages :o ^

Were you from? : Canada :DD Ontario ^.^

time zone? : EST :3

when are you online: as long as im not asleep im online xD #nolife

hobbies? : Drwho, DC/Marvel , Buffy, charmed, Supernatural,Timburton,Anime,Disney,Littlemermaid,Mermaids , elfs, vampires, Orange is the new black, Netflix, Ramen, Korean dramas, Sushi, Hello kitty, Steam punk, My little pony, comic books, tumblr, Deviantart, Etsy, ebay, Gaia, Ps3,Xbox, Skype, Micing, Pokemon, So much more but id be here all day xDDDDD

Dislikes: SPIDERS, Bullies, bugs , death, pain, sickness, the dark, thunder, lighting, socks , (wearing skirts irl) , picky fabrics , black and white movies, math , being bored, being lonely, cough medicine, hot days , cold days, hang nails, moths, Flys, when people bump into me Irl,

what are you looking for ?: im looking for a bestie!!!!! i need a bestfriend to tell secrets too and talk about boys too and gossip to go shopping with and play games with n just have fun with im really mostly doing all that stuff by myself >- > which is kinda sad so i need somone to do it with ^-^ so if your reading this going hey this girl is fricken rad cus lesbehonest i am lol then we could tottaly be BFF TILL THE END GURRLLL lol im honestly just looking for someone to be weird with and have fun with XP

more info about you: im Bisexual and autistic and i love to be weird :3 and random :DD and brutally honest with people O uO so if u have a nice butt ima be like >_ > nice butt o. o thas just me c:

your Profile card: :DD hit me up if you liked me heres my card *hands it to you like the joker*  Tarbear4life

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.