finding it hard to socialize in world after taking a break from sl and I need to make friends

ezrah12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have been stuck in a rut lately after taking a break from SL where every time i go in world ( such as London city or other chat destinations) it is hard to socialize with other residents, all of the friends i had previously are now  either inactive or do not remember who i am. SL is pretty boring when you don't have people to run around and explore with so I've decided to reach out and meet some laid back people who are fun and positive. i hope that i can find a friendly accepting group before i grow tired of logging on and sitting in my house bored alone . if anyone has suggestions on how to become more active in the community or wants to chat / hang out in world please send a message my way :)

hi its Roxis 

i havent made any friends on SL yet cause im new but i hope i

will find someone nice, positive and needs some company

just like you 

if you would like a friend just reply to me and yeah id love to be your friend   :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

I took a break from SL over the last few years and now I am trying to undo what the social media I got into did to me and I am trying to forget the bitterness of it. For the most part Inworld interactions are fairly friendly and once you click with someone you will find it fun. Isn't it bizarre the social platform with total anonymity is the friendliest and nicest.

Go do a bit of shopping or meet people at a sandbox. One of the jazz clubs is good value too. Themed sims of something your into will help you interact with people you have things in common with.

I feel the same way. I have a few friends but it seems like they are too busy lately to do anything. So I stand at home with all my animals and get bored. I even have a partner inworld but it seems more and more he is busy role playing then to spend quality time with me. So I am too looking for new friends and enjoy SL again.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2878 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.