Yo friends, what's up...Yeah SL Rocks.....

Nostoll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yo:matte-motes-big-grin:YO:matte-motes-big-grin:Wech :matte-motes-big-grin:wech

tumblr_n0q5u8UgXb1tqlc2fo1_400.gif

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:matte-motes-sunglasses-2: Second life whasssupppppppppp:smileyhappy:

featured.jpg

i'am a random body :smileyindifferent:who cames to SL,i'm cool( yeah !) :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:,i'm great,i'm intelligent :matte-motes-nerdy:and  stupid :matte-motes-silly:hihihi hohoho hahahaha ,i'm ultra,mega active persone:smileylol:,i like SL:heart:,it's wonderland,everybody is beautiful and happy(yay !) :matte-motes-big-grin:,i really like this place,you SLers Rocks you are all cool and intelligent ppl:matte-motes-inlove:,i need to know all of you yeahhhh:matte-motes-yawn:,i need bodies i want everybody to be my friend i love you:matte-motes-tongue: alll,je vous aime,te querooooo,ich lebe dich all,SL is heaven,i'm turning around looking for good places and ppls yeah:robotlol: i'm exited and very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happpppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yoyoyoyoyayayayay:smileyvery-happy:,i want to sing a song for everyone who is reading my insanity:manlol:,ooohhhh lalalalllllllllllllll you areeeeeeeeeeeee greattttttttttt,beauuuuuuuttttiful,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee be myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy firendddddddddddddddddddddand addddddddddddddddddddd meeeeee,i beleve i can flyyyyyyy,i beleve i can touch the sky ,i think about it night and days,,,,,,,,,, spread my wingssssssssssssss and fly awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ohhhhhhhhhhhh lalala:matte-motes-asleep-2:

670px-Improve-Stage-Presence-As-a-Lead-Singer-Step-5.jpg

Thank thank you for you appplause ,i love you allllllllllllllllllll youououououououoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoy Vraiment je vous aimes myawww :matte-motes-inlove:

kikikitititititit.jpg

Message approved by the king of the world Mr Cat.

EBBE I know there have been lots of complaints about your continuing absence from the forums, but this is no way to announce your re-emergence from obscurity.

***You may have been a victim of an early April Fool prank by Peter Gray; you don't NEED to do EVERYTHING he tells you to, you know***

Yes sir.:matte-motes-angry:.............. Message received..:matte-motes-big-grin:........

téléchargement (5).jpg

:matte-motes-smitten:

WHo Tells you that's i am EBBEE.....,,,????????   

téléchargement (6).jpg

*******Tell peter gray that the april prank wasn't funny att alll....and it's the only personn i trust so i do what he tells me to do *******

Whasuuuuup !! i miisss you bodies.....

téléchargement (7).jpg

• Haha 1

I actually liked the "redundant middle-aged English advertising copywriter sipping pastis while making notes for his fourteenth book about "charming" French plumbing and even more "charming" French plumbers".

It seemed to sound as an interesting self-portrait..... 

Oh, and I am free to respond to whoever I chose in any thread... Even Hippie's one! ;)

RETRACTION It can't be Ebbe, as there's a certain relevance - and a sick sense of humour, as was once attributed to a fictitious higher being by Depeche Mode - to  postings.

***It's almost as if Jumpy and Wasted had a test-tube baby by one of those blue-bereted Lithuanian UN Peacekeepers***

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/06/2018 at 1:58 PM, Zeta Vandyke said:

I would give you mine, but they are second hand by now. Don't have any new ones, sorry.

Thank you for answering :D you are Amazing-designstyle-amazing-m.png

sORRy thAt you Don't Have Any new Ones but you Can be my new Friend :x

typing-an-essay_o_781547.gif

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.