Work at Home Support Group

Roswenthe Aluveaux

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wondering if anyone else works at home and is interested in a support group for others who work at home? Advertisement would be forbidden, the group's purpose would be strictly for chat and support. 

I did find a bar for work at home people, but nobody seems to go there anymore. I have sim space for a hangout if that's what people want to do, or could just chat on group chat. 

I love the idea. I'm new to SL and ive been disabled for about 4 years now and im always trying something out to make some cash online mostly been doing surveys and tasks and then getting gift cards. not really work but best i can do for now from home would love to hear what other people do

I made a group called "Work at Home Network". It states that it doesn't allow advertising in the description, and I will enforce that. 

I also made a little hangout in the second floor of my tavern. Just a place to go and sit if you are working. I put a landmark in the group notices. My residents are extremely friendly, so they might come say hi, but my sim is generally really quiet. If people having personal (non WAH) websites, book links, etc. I will add them to the notecard in the freebies box. Also working on a notecard of free productivity resources. 

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2871 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.