Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

FRIDAY JOYRIDE TIME - WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Be safe out there everyone, Next stop is the PetCo. Let's see how much credit is on this Credit Card....

Hippie Bowman wrote:
/me stops his jumping up and down and checks his pockets! Hey! Where is my wallet and car keys! Maddy!!! Good morning all! Happy Friday!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning all!  Happy Saturday!

Peace!

OKies, OKies......It's Saturday....With Hippie's credit card we were able to get this great disguise!! Think we can win the Doritos 'Crash the Super Bowl' Contest. Do ya?

Phred says in a deep voice. "HAPPY SATURDAY" everyone!

~*~ Happy Saturday Everyone ~*~

*Waving* we know Karen is whooping it up getting ready for the super bowl, (yeah i think your doggies could win it all). make sure to watch out for those horses from that beer company tho they are really big : )

Is everyone making up their favorite treats : )

take care and have a wonderful day.

Kindest Regards,

Josephine

I tell ya KM, you're doing nefarianism proud. It's such a pleasure to share the heavy burden with someone I know can carry the load.

... wipes a way a li'l tear of joy.

Hippie, if you thought one of us was enough, just you wait.

And as for the Doritos contest, I think it'll be easy to steal the winnings than to win the competition. You gotta know which game to play. 

Happy Saturday, Kids!!!

SUPER [CAT] BOWL 50

Super [Cat] Bowl 50 is going to be a cat fight to be sure.

This could be Purring Mewings last rodeo against the youthful Cat Mewton.  Their playing styles are very different, clearly a sign that they're from different generations. Mewing is a classic drop-back pocket pawer. Mewton, meanwhile, is nicknamed "Supercat" for a reason, and he's become a superstar this season.

Is Cat Mewton's youth the needed energy boost to give the Catolina Panthers [Rawr] the edge over the more experienced [and older] Purring Mewings Denver Broncats. We'll see soon.

Lets get out the catnip and see you at the game!

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

...then again in a Universe far far away is.....

THE PUPPY BOWL

De Tails can be found at this Barkpost...

10 Reasons You Should Watch The Puppy Bowl Instead Of The Super Bowl This Sunday

OH I love it Karen!  Meow and woof!!  Touchdown!  Good morning all!  Happy Sunday!

Peace!

The Super Bowl itself is reason enough for me to watch something else, but the Puppy and Kitten bowls look like the sort of thing that would give old-time entertainment producers a headache and put a huge smile on my face.

Never underestimate the power of puppies, or any baby animal.

Happy Puppy Bowl Sunday, Kids!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.