Where IS everybody!!!!

Jumpman Lane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3259 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi,

most of my pals quit second life (out of boredom and such)

SOOOOO, i'ma reinvent myself and stuff. i reckon I'll be GOOD (for as long as possible)

and avoid drama (for a minute or too)

and not cyber any (til i find true love)

and not stalk or cyberbully anybody (that dont have it coming)

:)

(i'm also tryimg to lift my suspension on twitter (i unno why, caws im like sanch panza and likt to tilt windmills,,,tho im more jaime lannister with both hands and YUS i like got)

Jumpman Lane wrote:

hi,

most of my pals quit second life (out of boredom and such)

SOOOOO, i'ma reinvent myself and stuff. i reckon I'll be GOOD (for as long as possible)

and avoid drama (for a minute or too)

and not cyber any (til i find true love)

and not stalk or cyberbully anybody (that dont have it coming)

:)

(i'm also tryimg to lift my suspension on twitter (i unno why, caws im like sanch panza and likt to tilt windmills,,,tho im more jaime lannister with both hands and YUS i like got)

The boring people are everywhere in the forums except General Discussions.

Actually, there are quite a few boring people there, too.

And the mods tend to cut participants there a tiny bit more slack than if you are mean in the Friends or Relationships sections.

Or maybe it is because there are so few posts of any consequences in those other forums that disagreement is noticeable, or maybe they are more sensitive souls there, or maybe because threads in GD can get out of hand so fast that it's difficult for the mods to work out who is responsible.

Just make another Twitter account. Their moderation is even less effective than LL's.

But don't get political, cos Homeland Security don't like you dissing the Man.

And those kind of "homies" infest Twitter.

THAT'S why twits at twitter suspended me! i got political. i mean i almost drove some poor sap to suicide and they dint care if he was dead or alive. soon as i supported Amanda knox they permabanned me on twitter. i made another and am yappin just as crazy lol

You should start a Twitter account called Boss Linden, or Jumpy Linden, or Turniphead Linden and make pronouncements and start rumours. Most of the gullible SL users believe anything they see from someone called Linden, even if it's on a completely different platform over which LL has no control.

ZoeTick wrote:

You should start a Twitter account called Boss Linden, or Jumpy Linden, or Turniphead Linden and make pronouncements and start rumours. Most of the gullible SL users believe anything they see from someone called Linden, even if it's on a completely different platform over which LL has no control.

^^ This ^^   I call those believers 'starf***ers' and it goes like this:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3259 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.