◘ Wanna be my friend? ◘

Akazumi2012

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heya you,

Uh.. how do I start lol. As like what the subject says title says, I'm actually looking for a friend/s. I've been on SL for a long time already but I always don't know which place to stand by and call my "home" or a place to hang around and make friends. Having a family (or a good non sexual vampire clan lol) might be nice too. But anyway, if you're looking for a friend too here's a list about me:

I'm a Male and straight ♂

I'm an adult, 23 (turning 24 in a few days)

I'm happily taken

I love anime, asian music (kpop, kballad, kindie, jpop, cpop, tpop, traditional chinese), pop, jazz, ballad, bossa nova, old time happy rock, romance, heartbreaking, emotional songs, rave, heavy bass beats, any dance rythm beats, I love melody over lyrics. I love cats (or any of the cat family actually), I'm also a PC steam gamer.

Yes, I am Asian (mixed race) living in Asia. My timezone is at +8 GMT.

I casual RP, I've never tried para RP though. I'm not so heavily knowledgable on that topic but I wouldn't mind learning.

I'm a really friendly and laid back person, extremely helpful as long as I have the time. ^^

But I can also be a bit childish, though I am mature or can be mature for the most part. :p

I work in real life and I'm also studying as a 3rd year university student.

I don't mind sharing about my life in real and not just closed doors on SL only.

I know how to:

Do graphic designing (I used to have my own studio years ago), do basic webpage coding (HTML/CSS), and some other more back end panel stuff like wordpress and etc. I'm currently learning about unity and later on maya. (All that wonderful 3d modeling and stuff) 

What I like to do on SL:

Jobs, Learn more about SL (such as building, scripting, etc.), managing, shopping, sometimes I wouldn't mind going for hunts, go to gaming places, explore wonderful places, oh and I love free good stuff too!

Friends I prefer to have:

Someone who I have similar interest with above. But even if none or most of them aren't a match, I still wouldn't mind meeting and getting to know about you. ☺

Think we could be friends, bestfriends, weirdo buddies, children together? Send me an IM or reply to this post. xD

I'll be waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.