There seems to be a common problem in meeting new people - SOCIAL CLUB

Rosalyn Macarthur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone!

From reading threads in here there seems to be a common request for new friends around the place. I think we should start a social club where there is an event each week where we get a group together and just hang out. Any race, gender, personality and age welcomed....please send me a message inworld if you are interested or leave a message here and we will start doing a few different activites and meet some people we may not have met otherwise!

Thank you for reading!

Rosalyn Macarthur

Okay for all those interested, I have created a group in Second Life for our social club which will allow you to see any events organised...we are aiming to have events twice a week and then anyone can post hang outs, greedy games, shopping trips etc....secondlife:///app/group/6c383c40-6ade-7c24-ad61-7a7b17ffc2cc/about

Would love to get some events up this week so please join and start enjoying meeting some new friends!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if this is still a current thread, but I would be interested in this too.  Although I've been around SL for more years than I care to mention, I have had a long break and would like to make some new friends.  I am in the UK so anyone in that timezone would be even better!  Anyway, I thought I'd give this a try.  It can't hurt and maybe I'll find my new BFF in the meantime :-)

Rowan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.