Tarot reader here, looking for other pagans interested in regular readings.

Alik Kiranov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there! I'm a witchy sort into divination!

I have a couple different oracle and tarot decks, and I'd love to read for one another.

I'm living in the woods currently, so I only have internet one or two days a week when I visit the Outside World, but I'd love to bring my decks with me and chat with you in world or over emails, chat clients, etc.

What's your favorite deck?

Rhonda Huntress wrote: If you do not mind me butting in, my favorite is Hanson-Roberts.  Maybe it's just MY Hanson-Roberts deck, tho.  She can be playfully maschivious but she just talks to me.

No such thing as butting in! Howdy and welcome! My first deck was The Wild Unknown tarot. She's ... well, I'll say that she values brevity and answers clearest in three card pulls that very rarely need further explanation.

My second deck was the Cosmos oracle and tarot by light grey art labs. They, on the other hand, are incredibly chatty. I can get as many as six cards jump out of my hand while I'm shuffling for just one question!

I've recently been getting more closely attuned to the Destiny's Portal oracle my mother passed down to me. She's a bit terse and I don't think she appreciated being a shelf ornament for so many years... but that's about to change.

How long have you had your Hanson-Roberts? I've never seen one in person, but the pictures on google look nice! I like how subdued the colors are compared to most Rider-Waite I've seen, and that they seem very people/face centered on a lot of the cards.

Hi, Zatasha.  I am not avoiding you; I have been super busy and I wanted to take a little time in my reply.

I have had this Hanson-Roberts deck for I *think* about 8 years.  I had a Cosmo deck long ago that always felt to me like an impetuous young man.  Which then rteminds me of the most manly male deck I ever had was a Dragon set.  He was brutally honest, arrogant and conciteded. Although he put up with me he actually loathed being handeld by other women.  If you are oictuyring a knuckel draggiing misoginist you have the right image.  Eventually I did a reading for a male friend and the cards chose him.  It was like brothers in all things from the first touch.  So I gave my friend the deck. My GAY friend :)  And it suddenly all made sense.

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Hi, Zatasha.  I am not avoiding you; I have been super busy and I wanted to take a little time in my reply.

Hey! No worries about that. I'm only on a few days a week, so I'm sure your response time is loads faster than mine, anyway! It's always a good thing to put time into anything you say... makes it shine the most like your inner light.

I have had this Hanson-Roberts deck for I *think* about 8 years.  I had a Cosmo deck long ago that always felt to me like an impetuous young man.  Which then rteminds me of the most manly male deck I ever had was a Dragon set.  He was brutally honest, arrogant and conciteded. Although he put up with me he actually loathed being handeld by other women.  If you are oictuyring a knuckel draggiing misoginist you have the right image.  Eventually I did a reading for a male friend and the cards chose him.  It was like brothers in all things from the first touch.  So I gave my friend the deck. My GAY friend
:)
  And it suddenly all made sense.

lmfao! sounds like that ended well for both of them!good job matchmaking unintentionally!

I'm actually curious to see if my destiny's portal is more attentive to one of my rl friends than she is me... the friend mentioned adoring the artist and losing her own same deck, years ago.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.