Someone is using my E-Mail account and i'm trying to track them down

Sephirothwolf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One common reason for this is that the person forgets that user@hotmail.com and user@hotmail.com.br (or other country) are not the same.

I have a Brazilian slang word for my hotmail address, and get a lot of stuff for the person who is using the same word at hotmail.com.br ... including his or her SL messages. I just sent an IM telling them that theuir mail needed to be fixed.

Thanks for all the advice but this perosn seems to have accessed my account at somepoint, i've changed my password but I would like to contact them if only to tell them to change the e-mail associated with their account so I don't keep getting their messages... I've had this hotmail account for 6 years and not had problems liek this before...

My email account that I used to sign up for SL is long dead, and I've been too lazy to try and change it, so I don't get my SL messages anymore through email, BUT - is the person's SL name VVolfie? Or do the messages say the name of the avatar they're intended for? If either of these is the case, you can message that person inworld and tell them that you're recieving their messages. They may find this quite disconcerting as well; perhaps they don't want you recieving their private messages.

Why do you believe this person has accessed your account, rather than having mistakenly typed an address on signup or at some other point?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.