Shopping buddy!♥

vivacious Clarity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for a girl or guy who enjoys shopping.. going to events, fairs and all that fun stuff... who can be a good friend.. an expert listener and my confidant! hahaha... Ive unfortunately had a falling out with a friend of many years who i dedicated many endless hours to.. and who untimately broke my heart into tiny pieces so if you arent scared of helping me put myself back together and enjoy shopping and talking and ranting and venting join me on my second life journey and I promise.. I will be sweet and I promise to always tell you when youre alphas arent working and when youre bald headed and nakie and clueless to the fact hahaha ..Message me if you want to hang out..o.o I'm tired of constantly messaging people inworld with no response . this way.. At least only those interested will be interacting with me 

Hey there, I love Going to Fairs, and Gachas and Free or 1L Hunts! I am really big into MM Board Slapping and Lucky Chairs/ Boards! I wouild love the company or another to join myself and my sister in adventures! You could get two friends for the price of one! :D 

If you are interested in getting together and going around in-world please send me a mesage. My in-world name is RedWrath Resident 

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3149 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.