Searchin for Nice People that Talk and Stuff

Khreme

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all! You can call me Kris or Khreme. Or Puff if you’d like. No sexual references, please… though you prolly can’t help it lol. I’m new to Second Life, a little over a week old :P I’m interested in making friends, of course, and possibly in a family. Or just friends so tight that we’re like a family :) I had a human avatar for a week, then I caved, and now I’m a furry lol. Old habits die hard.

I tried making friends the “traditional” way—went a few places, searching hard for people (apparently my hours are weird? PT, btw) and when I finally found places overflowing with people… dead silence (or the sounds of a single troll). Even the newbie places are full of old friends chattin’ it up and ignorin’ the newbs. (Gotten 3 pick up attempts, tho :/ )

I’m impatient! lol

Also, I’m a bit shy at first—I may start a conversation or try to keep it up, but I’m not much until I warm up to you (unless your energy is off the chart—then I’ll probs be crazy right off the bat). Once I get to know you, I’ll be the fuzzball you can’t get rid of!

I drift on and off because of work and hobbies (a.k.a life), but I’m the type of person that’ll get on and stay on just for you :P

I don't have an age or sex preference, though 19-25 would be great.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.