SO BORED

Daddy Addams

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 4 weeks later...

nobody wants bored friends, they will make everybodies life boring... go do something...

don't liking noobs... not liking this... not that...it's of course your choice but that exludes a lot of people already, noobs are just nice people as nearly noobs ( around 1 yrs old ) are, .. i see you like vampires?..go look at some clan lands to meet new people.

and the "me too "'..... your profile is totally empty... now thát is boring... you should have time enough to make something about that when you have nothing to do.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One can never truly be bored.  There are those "Fantastic" days where nothing seems to be happening and everyone around has one primary interest.  These are individuals who usually have 2-4 years SL experience.  I have been working away for around 11.5 years and have a cool whole sim retreat.  I have multiple houses at multiple heights and enjoy creating and changing them.  The WHOLE SL is often too much, however, having a "plot of your own " makes things much different.  Feel like visiting, drop me an IM and I can add you to have access to "Mirabella Del Mar".  Look forward to seeing you in world. 

3 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

... and they post that all across SL Forums :S

Yup, already filed a complaint about that.

1 minute ago, Franky Miami said:

Whats a necro-thread?

A thread which was started a long time ago, and which's original purpose has ran its course. This particular post was started in November of 2016, and the last on-topic post was from a few days after that in December of 2016 - then someone in mid-April of 2018 thought it would be the perfect place to let everyone know that they, too, are seeking friendship to cull their boredom. Whether the OP (=original poster) is yet around the forums to read the thread is unknown, but we may only assume that it shall be a fruitless endeavor to seek their attention here and now.

Hi Franky.
If this is a sincere post and you did  not do it for a bit of fun, then you need to get help in real life not on the internet.
If your bank account has been hacked, and you don't trust your phone, go down to your bank and talk to them. 
Now I am going to say something you probably not want to hear, I think you should seek medical help. The talk about you rather die than be in jail or in hospital is wrong, if you really was hacked and someone used your internet accounts to do something illegal you won't go to jail. If you truly mean that you rather die, I can tell you that suicide affects a lot more people than just you, it affects your family, freinds and those that find you.
I hope that you get through all this and wish you all the best.

P.S. If someone wonder what I am talking about, the post i replied to have been removed.xD

Edited by Bent Luik
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2179 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.