SL Friendship Network

Ambie Helendale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all of you lovely people you!!

A group has been created to help those of us find new friends, have fun, and just be sociable!

SL Friendship Network is not the first group of its kind, this is quite obvious. But, we are growing and active. Events of all kinds are being planned as we speak, and we look forward to enjoying these events with you all!

SL Friendship Network belongs to its members. We do our best to assure that you have a safe place to communicate with others without fear of the unknown, being judged, or feeling alienated. Members are encouraged to chat often, host their own events, and invite anyone they feel would be an asset to our community!

We have a base location, where members and guests can visit, play games, and relax. Members may rez boxes after a shopping trip, or hunt..as long as they clean up their mess!

Also, for those of us in SL who either can't afford, do not own, or choose not to have a "Home" location, we offer this option to our Members as well. The only thing that we ask, is that we keep the area sex free, and respect your fellow Group-mates! Flirting is ok, but sex, or overly sexually graphic conversations won't be tolerated in chat, or at the base. That's what IM's are for!  We aren't a dating venue, and if you are lucky enough to find a romantic interest in SL, please have your private time else where :)

Basically Folks, we are just a well rounded, growing, and fun Group of people, who are looking for others to share our days in Second Life. Feel free to give us a try. We hope to see you in game! This is the join link below, or simply give us a search!

6c383c40-6ade-7c24-ad61-7a7b17ffc2cc

Ambie Helendale

SLFN Moderator

This is exactly what I'm looking for having recently returned from a several year break. My old hangouts are gone or abandoned and most my friends don't play anymore. I've been hanging out at clubs recently, which are always fun, but hard to meet people who aren't only interested in getting in your pants.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.