SL+9, looking to meet new people!

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there!

As a denizen of Europe it appears most venues are fairly sleepy when I'm online. I've been out of SL for a while now and in my absence my friendlist shrunk; so I'm hoping to find some new people with the same online schedule as myself to make friends in.

I suppose a brief introduction of myself might be in order:

A cynic and a rationalist, but fun-loving and generally friendly all the same. I very much enjoy playing games, whether it's Greedy Greedy or Cards Against Humanity, exploration (it's SL, why would anyone be here if they didn't?), just philosophizing about this or that, limericks, hanging at venues with good music (rock, metal, goth-- Does anyone know if there are any punk venues around?!).

Well, if any of that caught your interest, or if you just -have- to find out why knitting headbands is part of binding a book, just pop a friend request or IM my way.

P.S. English is but a secondary language to me, if you prefer Swedish I'll be happy to oblige! Or, German, if you want to ask for directions to the closest subway station or order a potato sallad.

I bump into the same problem as you where hardly anyone is around when I show up. Not because I'm a European but because I work night shift. By the time I show up in SL it's normally past 4 or 5 AM SLT, and most people have gone to sleep or are at work it seems. And then I normally get tired and go to sleep around 6 to 8 AM SLT (depending on how tired I am after work). Sooo... yeah nobody around much anywhere when I'm around :matte-motes-bored:

Hey, got your in-world message too, heh.

I usually get home around (*awkward pause for mathematics too simple to be sure I got it right the first time and have to re-do it to make sure, a few times*) ... 7.30 AM SLT. So, a bit of time to say good night, at least? Or should it still be 'good morning'?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.