Returning - Looking for Friends!

Abi Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey!

So, I had a long break from SL but I've been on here since 2009. I had a long break but now I'm back! I've recently moved to SL from IMVU (yet again). So I'm looking to meet new friends and hang out buddies and whatever else.

I'm from England and I'm 20 years old and I'm looking to meet people a similar age.

I spend most of my SL time shopping about, working, interior decorating and taking pictures.

I'm just looking for people to chat with who aren't boring and arrogant or perverted.(probably hard to find on here but I might as well give it a try.) and just want genuine friendships and conversations.

Feel free to drop me a notecard because my IMs get capped but if I'm online feel free!

Hey hows it going.

My wife and I came back over to SL recently from IMVU also. Too many issues with IMVU getting disconnected every few minutes and whatnot lol, plus its just so boring there. We have a lot more fun spending time together on SL. When you are in a long distance relationship it really is all about being able to feel as connected as possible and SL does a much better job of doing that for us. But anyways...

We are a little older than you, I know you said you are looking for people more your age, we are 31. But if you are ever bored and want to hang out send a message. Were always open to finding new friends. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.