(Pansexual) Female Looking For Friends

KayoMonae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Guys.

My name is Kayo, and I've been a member of Second Life for two weeks, however I've had great help in getting started and I don't believe myself to seem like a typical newbie.

I joined Second Life following my family from another site, and while I love them like they're my own real life family, sometimes there's tension, or I just don't want to follow my parents around, despite how amazing they are.So lately, I've been looking for friends with diversity that I could talk to, travel, and just hang out with during these times. I'd perfer people in my age range, so 15-20ish is okay. I am pansexual, but I am not looking for anything sexual, any relationship other than friendship is something that must be bult up over a period of time.I'm not really religious so to speak, but I'm a spirtual person, and I can carry several theological conversations, and I'm a great listeners. I enjoy reading, traveling, music, art, movies, some politics (nothing to heavy) and many more. I'm also interested in learning about more places and things in Second Life, and eventually would enjoy being a Hostess and Creator, so whoever you are, I'm sure we might be able to have a conversation or two.

You can respond here or IM me, I'll check both.

Oh and Btw

Pansexul- not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, gender identity, religion, race, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.