Offer to shy people who find it hard to talk to strangers

Bitsy Buccaneer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What with all of the forum requests for friends from people who are shy or reserved or otherwise find it difficult to meet people, I thought I would make an offer.

Look me up inworld and use me to practice on. Send me a friend request or a nice message saying a little about yourself. I do a lot of building so I'm inworld sporadically these days. My messages often cap, so if you don't receive a reply within three days or so, try again. (Please don't send a lot of short messages though - we only get 25 of course and one person can eat up a lot of that if they send another one every time they think of something else.) The hours between SLT midnight and 2 am are when I'm currently most likely to be inworld, or maybe some time between 5 am and 8 am. You can TP to my shops via my profile picks, so feel free to drop by, see if I'm on sim (try a radar scan if your viewer has one or look for a green dot on the mini map view) and say hello. If you don't know what to say to start a conversation, you can always mention this thread.

Or if you rather, you can start off by writing something here. I will probably leave it up to you to make inworld contact though, because that is a useful and important skill to learn. Thanking creators whose work you like is another way to practice. There are some amazingly kind and generous people in SL.

As for myself, I am understanding, patient and easy to talk with. I'm not going to chase after people but I will do my best to help if you take some initiative.

How does that sound?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.