Newish looking for friends.

skyebutts

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was on here maybe.. a week or so before some things happened in my real life which caused me to not have internet for a long time. So even though my account isn't new, I pretty much still am. x_x

I know very little and am looking for people to talk to and roleplay with and just in general have a good time. ^^;

Hey everyone!!

I'm Guen, and I've been here a while. I have a lovely family and group of friends on here, and are always open to meeting more people. We are a BL family and would love to bring people into the clan, but the RIGHT people...not sketchy folks we happened to run into just for numbers. :P I'm posting here because I happened to meet a lovely girl looking for a BL clan and family by looking on the forum, and so happy I did.

In addition to BL stuff, we are a family into breedables, fishing, people host and DJ at different clubs, and we have a beautiful family sim with plenty of stuff to do. Basically, we like to hang out, play games, shopping, dancing, participate in a lot of events, and have as much fun as possible.

If you've ever thought about joining BL and want to meet a kind, rather eccentric bunch of people with never enough time to do all the fun stuff there is to do, you will quickly meet a lot of people with us. *laughs* We tend to be around 2-6 SLT, and then 11 SLT on. We're here a lot on the weekdays, but less on the weekends.

Check out my profile and say hi via IM (guenevere.amaranth) if you share our interests! Open to all lifestyles, ages, and furry-friendly, but we aren't into sexual roleplay, BDSM, or anything TOO adult. Just a group of good friends who have formed a cool family....and please, no drama. :)

*Huggles to all*,

*~ Guen

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.