Newbie to SL need friends

NatachaReye

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello All,

My name is Natacha, I am looking to make friends on SL.  Normally I will go to a couple of places, however recently I found myself not going out as much. I am looking for people to go out with(saftey in numbers) and have fun with. I am a little shy in the beginning however I can really let go and have fun.  If interested please send me an IM in game. Look forward to talking to you soon.

Smooches,

Natacha

HI Natacha, I would love to be your friend, I love adventure and exploring and discovering everything SL has to offer, a couple of things. I tend to get distracted a lot, I get on, I start getting I Ms I forget what I was going to do. Also I am writing this from work where I can get on the forums with my I pad, but not on Second Life. Because of these two things you might want to IM me. Some info about me, to decide if you want to bother, I have two SL "jobs" I am an artist, I make and try to sell virtual paintings of SL scenes, and I supplement my meager income from that (think starving artist) as an exotic dancer. 

I am also a SL Mommy to an adorable lovely little girl, and her equally adorable, but much more bratty brother. The above keeps me busy. In addition to exploring and looking for places for setting for my paintings, I also love to shop. I also love meeting new friends, you never know when you are going to meet that person that transforms the SL experience and takes it to the next leval.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.