New to SL - Need help - Thank you.

Pareocom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello SL Community,

I'm new to SL and looking for friends , prefer age range between 20 - 30 , (I'm on my early 20's)

Also looking for a role play place and group ( EX . Space Craft / Universe Explorers ) Anything that has something to do in space.

I'm into Anime so if you know either ( Starocean / Soldiers of Sedonia / Code Geass ) That sort of anime then you know what I'm talking about.

CHEERS!

- Claire / Pareocom

Welcome. Keep in mind as you journey into our world that you will likely never really know who you are talking to. 

They can say they are 20 and be 70. They can say they are female and be male.  They can say -- well hopefully you get the idea.  So look up role play in the destination guide and find a place that works for you and don't worry too much about who you "think" you are playing with :D

Hey there! Welcome to Second Life!

There are so many places to RP, the possibilities are seemingly endless. I recommend going to the in game search and looking for "Space RolePlay" in the places section. You'll find a fair amount of options, some more popular than others. Make sure to look into the rules of the sim before hopping in, though! Some require you to have certain huds or to apply.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.