New Friends!

SpicyKittie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there everyone! So, here's why I'm here: I am pretty terrible at making friends because I often lack the ability to make a conversation since I'm sort of socially awkward. I tend to stand by myself, but lately have been trying to break out of the social rut I am in and talk to people. So, here I am!

I would love to make friends who want to explore around different sims, I also love to shop in SL. I like to go around and see new places that people have made. I even like the LL games and those sorts of things in SL.

I also play games out of SL on Steam, Battle.net, and Origin... so if you play games on Steam we can see if we have the same and play together! If not then SL is good too!

I am currently multi-tasking in what I do; I am working on my shop, role playing in Gor, and making a shop on Etsy.

I'm pretty friendly, really open about my rl and I don't tend to hide much from people... i just don't do well with starting the conversation!

So if you think you'd like to talk or whatever in SL go ahead and find me and send me an IM or a friend request :D

And you think I am be stupid to give me Email hahahahahahahaha Faker

#296856 by malu53 Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Real name Angelica Johnson
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Here for Whatever
Join Date 27/05/2016
Location United States

Personal Info
Status Single
Education level High School
Education field Medicine
Occupation Legal
Personal Values Moderate

SCAM ALERT

@ SL(LL) Moderators Banned this spammer its a  dager Scammer
"

Hi dear how are you, i saw your profile here today and am interested to know you very more for a relationship, please contact me, angelica22johnson@gmail.com so that i will tell you all about myself, and i also have an important thing to discuss with you when you reply me through my private email address angelica22johnson@gmail.com
Yours lovely,
Angelica."

**bleep** that scammer permanent Ban IN SL inworld and profiles forums. Dumbnutz Angelica to stupid IQ  google is me beste girlfreind hhahahahahah LOL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.