Looking to meet new people and friends

SirNightshade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I decided to go on a hunt to see what kind of people I could find, since I'd like to meet new people on Second life but the world is so big sometimes it's difficult to do, only now realizing the forums would be a good beginning. Better late then never?

My sub came up with some fun little ideas to do with friends such as Friday night movies and game nights. Nice he has a TV with everything imaginable on it, and we'll be doing a theatre skybox. Both of us owning our own large pieces of land for people to come and join and hangout. We're easy, open minded people who just want to meet few faces. Yes, we're a D/s couple but we don't shove it down people's throats and if you'd like to know more always feel free to ask.

Things about us

Gamers, Geeks, Movie goers, Roleplayers, into BDSM, LGBT, MMORPG's, Anime and we often enjoy having a drink on weekends.

Feel free to add me as a friend or drop a message here

Good Early Morning Sir, 

I too find it difficult to meet new people in SL. Well allow me to rephrase, I find it difficult meeting people in SL who truly wish to meet new faces and come to learn things about new people. I am also in a D/s relationship within my RL and SL so you wouldn't have to worry about shoving it down my throat! xD 

I am Human & Furry, have a realtively large SL family enjoy Tera and Anime and a **bleep** ton of other stuff. I figured I would drop you a line here instead of having SL eat it in -world. 

I look forward to hopefully getting the chance to meet you and your sub and possibly even becoming friends. 

Red. ( RedWrath Resident) 

• 1 month later...

Check out Studs County a gay/bisexual cowboy lifestyle sim open to all. I am a straight female primarily there for friendship. We have a number of jobs to choose from or create a job and background story for approval. Studs County has great events and contests. Take a tour of Studs County and see if it is somewhere you like :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.