Looking to add to our group of friends!

spanishchica Bellic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone :)

I'm currently looking for new potential girlfriends to hang out with. My close knit group of friends and I are searching for fun, friendly, and free spirited people to make new memories with! We love shopping together, exploring, gaming, and we absolutely love taking pictures and making videos. We can be very silly and wild at times so we're hoping our new friend(s) will be okay with that! Feel free to IM me inworld! :) Spanishchica Bellic

I love the photos you shared y'all look like a lot of fun. My name is Moodylin, March will be my year birthday in SL. I love to shop, try on clothes, play dress up, dance, flirt, joke, take photos and update my social media. lol I am looking for some friends to help live my sl to the fullest. when i get home today I will send you an IM hope to chat with you later :) ttys

Hi! First of all, those pictures look so much fun!! I would love to join your squad ♥ I love love love taking pics and sharing on flickr and facebook. Shopping is my life and i love spending some girly time with my girlfriends! Hope I can join you guys. I will also send an IM inworld ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2637 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.