Looking for things to do on Thanksgiving

Sharon Hotshot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there Sharon, 

My family and I are actuall hosting an open house for Thanksgiving today. You are more then welcome to come over and enjoy the holiday with our family and friends and whomever else shows up! I will include some details below encase you wish to come on over. 

Dinner is from 4pm-6pm SLT, but you can always come earlier then that. :) 

((We will have Life2 food for anyone using that system. If you have Lifestyles please feel free to bring your own food to the party!) 

We reside at 2 North Main - Town of Noord - Desert Isle within the RP community called Meridian Coast. I included the Landmark to our home, and we truly hope to see you there. I will find you in-world and send you a proper invitation just to make sure you get it. 

~RedWrath Karu

Due to us all having to travel to be with our RL Families ON Thanksgiving, we decided to hold our SL Thanksgiving the day before. Above it says that we were holding it that day.

But have no worries, we have done something for Christmas. So if you would like to stop by for that anytime from now until the ending of Decemeber feel free to come on by. 

We have interactive items, from Ice skating to train riding and more. 

The Karu Family Winter Wonderland Landmark

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.