Looking for people my age?

Xionii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Many years ago, Linden Lab used to publish statistics about the avatar population in SL. The last time I remember seeing them, the average age of SL residents was something like 34. It's probably still something like that. So yes, you are younger than average here. And I am WAY over the average. Fortunately, most people don't care. It's nobody's business how old you are, and you don't have to say. Just find people you like to be with.

Great answer that reminds me of the days way, way back. When age, looks or where you live did not matter as this was SL! Does this make me very much outdated too...? Or maybe... this is good advice, this is SL, age should/could not matter nor the other RL aspects. Try to make some "very old aged" friends while you look for ones your age, you might be surprised, we are not that different :P

I feel like this picture is a pretty relevant statement in SL. As a whole, people's age shouldn't matter. Most of my friends in SL are in their 40's or older. That soneone is older or younger shouldn't matter, provided that you aren't having problems with their maturity level.

You can always try to find groups or places for people in their early 20's, but you're more than likely going to find people's RP age rather than their real one.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.