Looking for melomaniac friends!

Itzc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there!

I'm utterly fond of music! Not just fond... but utterly, crazy, mad, obsessed and so fort!

I've been collecting music for ages and doing my very best to keep an open mind to all sorts and types of music out there. My range in taste of music is endless and I aim to get to know as much music as I can in my life.

Since I can't digest all music at once I'm currently exploring Belgian Rock/Indie/Pop music. With the aim to update myself with as many European artists as I can, from the past up untill present day.

So I'm looking for friends that share that same mad obsession for music and love to exchange knowledge about artists from all over the world. And if you happen to be an alternative Dj (like me) that doesn't give a rats about being popular but spins for the sake of passing on new songs to people then hit me up in an IM! 

Looking forward to meet new melomaniacs! Hugs & Love! 

well I love music and generally dont listen to what is popular, my tastes i think are somewhat eclectic and im always looking for something new, so maybe we can get together sometime

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.