Looking for friends, started playing this about 5 days ago

StacyP2016

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey,

Ijust started playing this game after watching a documentary. I guess I am mostly on M-F afternoons - eastern time.

I'm learning as I go and sometimes I struggle with grasping the concept/ideas but i learn, so if your advanced please have patience with me :)

I don't "game" in real life, this is my first real game I have played on the computer. I am used to mobile games and perhaps that is why I struggle a little.

Hope to meet new people!

Stacy

StacyP2016 wrote:

i just started playing this game

I'm learning as I go and sometimes I struggle with grasping the concept/ideas

I don't "game" in real life, this is my first real game I have played on the computer. I am used to mobile games and perhaps that is why I struggle a little.

Hi Stacy,

i erased some words out of your post and i think what is left is part of what you'r struggling with...

SL is not a game, you can't compare it to any of the things what you call mobile games.

SL has no levels, has no goals,no points or scores, it is a virtual world where you can make your world, make your life and make wo you are, within the limits of the TOS, guidelines and sim rules ( set by different owners)

Look at the destination guid and/or join some groups, that will guide you to places where people hang out.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.