Looking for friends, family

CallieRed1994

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I got a new computer and finally can get back into sl. I played before and deleted that account for many reasons got busy with rl events, my old computer before sucked, I was hurt by a few friends. I made some mistakes and looking for a fresh start. I kick myself for deleting that account but stuff happens. I'm sure alot of people have been through similar situations in sl. I am who I am in rl and in sl and I treat both the same. This time around I feel I have a better mind set of what I want and how to handle situations with people. I hate drama. I know that's the most common thing to say but its true. lol I'm just looking for friends to meet, chat, hang out, go shopping, explore, go to dances, events and hopefully friends who become like family.

I'm a laid back person and easy going. I'm at home alot with taking care of family in rl and want another way to socialize and also create and maybe some rp. 

My im's get capped so send me a notecard. CallieRed1994

If it matters Linden Lab can reactivate your old account.  If you can remember the account name and the email addresses it signed up with you can get it back. If it is over 4 years you will probably be missing a few things but if you want the name you can most likely recover that.

Welcome back.  Many people have been away for lengths of time and come back again.  You can see a few "what all has changed" threads around to atest to that.  For me, I never left SL; it was just 4 years between logons that once.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.