Looking for a brother or sister

BlvhhRoyale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone..Its Me Skylar Charlotte Alexeev and i back with a new post this time im looking for a brother or a sister....i recently got married and i have 3 stepkids whom i have grown to love,however they dont come on as often and my husban is busy with creating a school and what not so these days im usually at home alone browsing mpp or just singing to my self on mic... I am really looking to have a brother or a sister who can accompany me in those times when i really need some one to talk to.. i am on most of the time i am in EST and so i spend most of the time from around 4pm until whenever i feel like i need to get off...that is because i work..i applied for a job as a paralegal so im hoping the scedule will change and i will have a new time available....but i really want a bro or a sis..i have 2 sisters but they dont come on anymore and im lonely most time...i love exploring but sometimes when i go out i see people in all their big groups and it kinda discouraes me from even saying hi sometimes i dont know why.. Any ways with that ...i am ^ months preggers currently and its extra stressfull for me...but i do need the company...if u feel like ud want to maybe give it a try u can contact me at blvhhroyale resident

theree my hubbie in the back

If you don't mind a vampire sister then I'm your girl ( don't worry, i don't try for bloodlines type of -ish)

I am not sure if you're looking for anyone like that lol but i am a bit goofy, love animals , been using SL for awhile, and like to explore new places as well.

I wouldn't mind being your sister. I too have tried to explore the SL world alone and see people in big groups is a bit disheartening I begin to think what the heck is wrong with me. That I have so little friends.  I am EST as well and try to log everyday.

I wouldn't mind being your brother ^-^.

I do have a furry alter ego :P but, it would definitely be neat to have a family style bond with someone, that's been something I've been seeking for a little while now. - I'll be your long lost Canadian brother :P

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2888 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.